Gluteal augmentation (butt lift) services from plastic surgeon Dr. Farbod Esmailian can help give you a more rounded, curvier buttock appearance. Also commonly known as butt augmentation, Brazilian butt lift, gluteal lifts, gluteal shaping or even gluteoplasty, it allows Dr. Esmailian to take fat from other parts of the body, replanting and replacing it on the buttocks area.
As we all age, our buttocks can begin to sag over time, resulting in a dropped and “flat” look from behind. Even worse, extreme dieting and exercise many times doesn’t help and actually worsens the look and feel of your buttocks because extreme exercise can remove what little fat is actually left. Board Certified plastic surgeon Dr. Esmailian provides his expertise and precision in helping create a rounder, more pleasantly looking buttocks area.
Dr. Esmailian’s services for gluteal augmentation and butt lifts can either be performed with implants or with fat transplant. Notable features and benefits of each procedure are the following:
Gluteal or butt lifts via fat transplant
- Fat is collected through a liposuction process, then purified
- Donor fat is then transferred to the buttocks area as needed
- Hundreds of tiny injections allow the fat to be transferred evenly and as needed
Gluetal or butt lifts via implants
- Implants (silicone based) can come in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Incisions are very inconspicuous
- Permanent, lasting results for a rounder, more pleasant look for the buttocks
If your want that youthful look and feel for your buttocks region, consider consulting with board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Farbod Esmailian for gluteal or butt lifts procedures. He is a trusted expert in gluteal augmentation, also known as butt augmentation, Brazil or Brazilian butt lift, gluteal lifts, gluteal shaping, and gluteoplasty.